Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Mystic LAw.............

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 23, 2000 19:08:05 UTC

please allow me to clarify the connection between your question re: 'Is there any connection between the known forces of nature and the Mystic force. Is the mystic force detectable in the laboratory or anywhere else.'

with my 'family example', one shows how there is chaos when there is an absence of 'rules'; the organization and the ability/tools availability to BE creative must come from someone who has governing power to say 'because i said so'. the answer the parent might have, too, is 'because i'm the father, that's why', like 'i've shown you how, you know the outcome if you don't, and because i existed before you did you're going to have to trust me to know more than you do'.

the family comparison is an illustration outside the lab where order, coming from intent and expression, has been detectable. in other scientific (methodical studies of order and structures) ways, we see cells contain proteins, nuclei, chemicals, etc. we know they are there. but why? other designs might serve the same purpose, why this kind? because someone chose to create it this way, and they were not only organized enough to start with, but powerful enough to KEEP things organized for milennia, right down to the hairs on our heads and the cells therein, not to mention all the galaxies and their orbits we have yet to discover. Things we invent, like cars, we can see parallels with our own bodies. If fluid routes are clogged, disaster ultimately occurs. etc.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins