Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Flood

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 23, 2000 17:24:15 UTC

Re: the fossils, I will look in my geology books to see if it shows what kinds were found. I don't know the concentration of fossils or what type are there right now, or in how many layers of what kind of material.

Re: the crystalline formations - that, too, i will look into. but are not crystals formed as water/fluid seeps and deposits? if the flood happened long before the falls formed, could the crystals had been formed as the aters took a long while to recede? or perhaps simply also been part of the pre-flood creation over time?

if one day is as a thousand years to god, and he did the earth stuff, and said it's good, and then made man so there would be somebody with exploring brains who'd find the stuff and think it's cool, perhaps that is possible?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins