Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Physics Of The Supernatural 101

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 23, 2000 01:01:37 UTC

sounds like he was describing what the 'nothingness' is, there can be no true 'nothingness', can there, because then it would be antimatter-type (as if i truly understand all THAT has in definition, i admit) - nothingness in that sense would not hold of the flow, right? I can easily believe the theory is very possibly correct and may someday be borne out by evidence. I have wondered about such a 'connecting/permeating' medium existing, because there must be something there that our thought waves ride in to connect us with others and to 'astrally project', much like whales can communicate with each other from opposite sides of the globe. humans just don't have as great a ratio of the populace that can/will acknowledge such ability in themselves.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins