Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re:A LAW Of Conservation......the MYSTIC LAW

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 23, 2000 00:34:47 UTC

you define things well for me, thank you. I wonder why the will would decay, however, when it seems a person is supposed to return when the time is right. If they return (to have opportunity to be different than they were), and provided they recognize they have returned for just that, it would seem they would need to recognize where in the past they used their will incorrectly. It would take the knowledge of that same will, also, would it not, so make necessary changes? Otherwise, how can they recognize, ever, that they had already 'been here'? Was it you who said that if someone had a terrible lot in life the whole time that he would, then, have to take the account to his maker for lacking mercy? how could a person do that if they did not recognize it was 'necessary' and a part of the scheme of things? and if the mystic law is nondiscriminating, 'nothing personal when bad things happen', what hope would there be of ever reaching a 'harmonious' state? it seems this means we have not been any more than trees and rocks and dust, and that the whole idea of living is rather pointless. which is totally opposite, it seems, from the law that life leads to life.

so i have a conflict of thought here. Jesus came before Buddha and said just believe and life is yours, and then rises from the dead to prove it. Then comes Buddha who seems to say, tho i know not of any of his own physical rising from death (it should be obvious i know nothing of Buddhism!!!!), saying, in essence, ignore what he told you, we're just leaves and rocks, we have more bootcamp to look forward, no heaven.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins