Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
About God, Life And Death (1)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Devita on November 22, 2000 03:33:28 UTC

Hi people !
Sorry for the delay, but I had a gastric problem, so that I had to take a rest for a week.
I know what I'm saying will mean nothing to you, but endlessly I'll say that God is something that not a thing (thank you, Mr. Lake...), God is powerful that means He can do everything without 'doing', God is beautiful, God is not he, she or it, God can see everything eventhough His eyes are extremely different from ours, God is with us though He is only one, and finally...God is beyond our highest imagination.
1. Life
God is too beautiful and too complex to tell. Talking about God's nature is useless, as there is no word can describe God well. This is the reason God creates a living. By living on earth we can experience God's existance by ourselves.
By living on earth we can learn everything that GOd allows us to learn. This means there are much more things we haven't observed and we'll never observe until we die.
In order to enable us to learn, God gives us intelligence, so SCIENCE IS NOT A FINAL ANSWER, BUT IT IS A WAY (to know god).
The expected result of living is believing that there is something beyond all, and that there is another universe beyong our space-time universe.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins