Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Sparrows

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 21, 2000 01:01:54 UTC

i believe those who THINK they are righteous are self-deluded. still, that does not mean humans were not created, or were unloved. what gets me is when folks who do NOT see their worth try to convince OTHERS they're not worth anything either. cuz then those ask 'well, if you who bore me don't care, then who is there that would'. but as we know from true friends, it's not what you did or where you've been that matters; it's who you would choose to be if given the best circumstances. in the OT when it says god weighs the heart, to my thinking this is what he's referring to. the words 'i'm a good christian' will never pass my lips. i just TRY to be one. and i fail many times, where i've recognized it and where i haven't. so i will always be equal to a non-believer in that way, at least.

my husband forges. that's an interest science all in itself, bringing steel to a temp that a magnet won't stick, rearranging the molecules! stinky, too... heehee

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins