Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: 4th Time, Mr. Yanniru

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on November 20, 2000 13:55:45 UTC

Sorry for the delay, but the administrator of this forum had to confirm my login as my server cut off his lenthy link. I would venture that many former contributors have the same problem.

The most explicit statement about the nature of the universe is in the jewish Book of Creation. No page numbers. The whole book is about higher dimensionality. But it's a very small book.

I could not locate the quark-like scripture in the Rig Veda. But it also appears in the Shri Bavagatam, which also talks about the creation of multiple universes from the cosmic egg. That was a borrowed book. But I copied the relevant pages. The copies are now in a box in the eaves where I live. I'll make an effort to locate them. The Hottentot poem is in the same box. I'll just post the poem here when I find it.

The Info in the Koran is something I learned on this forum. So if you have been following all the posts here, you already have the same information about the Koran that I do.

In previous posts on this forum I have presented a scientific explanation for the cosmic egg. If you missed that, I would be happy to repost it. But it's a few pages long.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins