Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
GOD Is In Equilibrium To...........

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 18, 2000 02:36:23 UTC

Exactly my point! My dear friend you Got It!

You see we do have to be made to exist in order to
see the manifestation of that which can not be seen without ourselves who are created by the entity which is at the equilibrium of all things in both imaginable or unimaginable manner of ways, but only scientifically!

I am not claiming that the CORRECT religious method is unscientific! On the contrary, I am stating that it is CORRECT religion which answers the questions which science is unable to. Also one must first study the past and observe where some of the greatest sources of knowledge came from! They always came from religious individuals (such as Saints and Prophets and those who studies the scriptures of all peoples. One has to look in to the social backgrounds of the great minds who wrote or authored the text books which we learn from! Where else do we get our knowledge from? Let us consider this factor!) or monasteries or churches or synagogues or mosques!

You are ONE too. You are aware of yourself (one hopes) if you were the only one you would be equal to Zero in your reality because you would have no one but yourself to equate with; therefor the ONE and ONLY GOD is in equilibrium to it/him-self at the point of Zero and after in either direction.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins