Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Limitations? I Think Not.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 15, 2000 03:47:53 UTC

He he! Well, thanks Rich. Yes, possible we haven't even tapped into all the possibilities of the mind. Wheras we do work within some limitations put on our reality we need not impose further imagined restrictions which aren't even there in reality. Ie, I believe this way you believe that way the other guy believes the other way. If a belief is based upon non-reality then it is based upon pure fantisy. Ie, a false hood a lie a pull the wool over thyne eye phiosohy. I think it's the responsibility of every being to know what true reality is and deal with it. Each person's 'space' may be a bit varied but the big R reality over all would logically be the same and the only real truth. Some people call it God but tend to constrict it into fitting their missconceptions. What a paradox of uncontroled intellegence! Is it that some wish to miss lead others for personal gain? Or is it too, that the misslead wish others to be lead down the provirbial 'garden path' of lies with them. This will not make it be reality. It is still a lie. Ya, face reality, the real one! The big reality. I also face my oun God given little reality and make the best of it. I still seek the face of the reality upon which everything lays. I would not choose to go with the missleaders or the misslead. I take the reality given me without following bullshit.
Bye for now.
Wilderness~*
AN' ya, it's not wether you believe something is true, it's whether it's actually true.
Peace~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins