Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: A Proof

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Glenn on November 14, 2000 05:47:38 UTC

In BUddhist point of view, miracles are the workings of a Mystic law- the mystic truth that has always been within us that through the power of faith we can fight of what evil inside of us we call it in Buddhism the "Fundamental Darkness" in life and awaken the "Fundamental Enlightenment", the wisdom originally in the lives of each individual. I would like to share with you an experience of my fellow Soka Gakkai Buddhist who is a Young Women Division that since her birth she has already had a a hole in her heart and had no right ventricle veins in her heart,that gives air to the lungs.But because of her mother's new faith and her daughter was so determined with her practice towards faith. It was found out the veins gives branches that connects through the lungs. And it was unbelievable. Her improve condition is great without affecting her brain. Her breathing and health was very normal. I know there are a lot of experiences to other people like this. But i think, Miracles are only the law cause and effect. There is no such thing an effect without a cause. And that cause is the function of Mystic law within our lives through the power of faith. This the Buddhism of the Law of Causality.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins