Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Rich Wrote: "I Have No Idea.....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 14, 2000 03:33:27 UTC

Dear Rich: "I have submitted My whole self to God,
and so have those who follow me."

Rich wrote: "I have no idea what may have been in this realm before the big bang, even if anything was."

Thanks for your honesty Rich (about not knowing).This is a start.

Rich Wrote: "I just stated that the big bang's high temperature wiped out all evidence of what laid before. I am making a suggestion."

Thanks for suggesting What the Qur'an stated over 1,4000 years ago:

002.028 How can ye reject the faith in God?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.

002.029 It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; Moreover His design comprehended the heavens, for He gave order and perfection to the seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge.

002.030 Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

Rich wrote: "You are just hoping people think your 0 before 1 argument sounds intelligent."

Thanks Rich, You have just demonstrated your intelligence. You are able to argue a case with strong passions of HATE IN YOUR WRITINGS and no solid mathematical proof for your attempt to knock a simple mathematical fact.

Rich wrote: "Well I'll tell you one thing, people think Bush would be a good president. That doesn't
mean they are right."

Thanks Rich, for using such good Physics to make a scientific argument here too.

Rich Wrote: "My point is that you have no evidence to show that nothing existed before the big bang."

Thanks Rich, For finding us a better evidence: That before one is something and that this something is God(Allah)the ONE(first) and the NONE(last).

Rich Wrote: "Your complete ignorance of physics keeps you from understanding any relevant points."

Thanks Rich, for stating your bright points of relevance. Please do enlighten the Ignorant with the physics that you use to prove or disprove the cases you write for or against. Please do teach us the physics of HATE verses LOVE too.

Rich Wrote: Your holy book isn't a physics book. I wish you'd start to understand that.

Thanks Rich: No one said that our holy book is a physics book. Maybe it is not so hard for some to understand that with God(Allah) all things are elementary my dear Rich. We believers have no need for tools or physics when our faith moves us through the universe and parallel worlds. If you would just believe you may be able to travel from world to world. It is through generosity that we believers try to share our belief with those who disbelieve and do not get close enough to God in faith to be able to do what we believers are able to do. (and NO! no one uses narcotics as you suggested in an earlier posting)

THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF BELIEF IN THE ONE GOD (ALLAH) AND GETTING TO KNOW THIS, OUR MAKER, AND TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM/IT IS ALL AN UNBELIEVER NEEDS TO TRAVEL AND KNOW WHAT THE COSMOS IS ALL ABOUT.

TRUE BELIEVERS (TIME LORDS) KNOW WHAT EVERY SPATIAL ANOMALY IS FOR AND THEY USE THEM REGULARLY FOR WHAT THEY WERE INTENDED FOR. DISBELIVEERS CAN NOT SEE THIS AND THINK THEY ARE TALKING TO OTHERS SUCH AS THEMSELVES AND EXPECT SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATIONS FROM THOSE WHO HAVE NO NEED FOR SCIENCE WHEN THEIR GOD (ALLAH DOSE EVERY THING FOR THEM IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLDS THEY TRAVEL TO). OUR BODY WHICH, WE BELIEVERS SAY IS A LIVING BIOLOGICAL COMPUTER UNIT, IS ABLE TO DO ALL THE THINGS THAT THE DISBELIEVER ONLY DREAM ABOUT AND TRIES TO EXTERNALIZE AND DUPLICATE THEIR OWN BODY PARTS AS MECHANICAL INSTRUMENTS TO USE AS TOOLS TO DO THE THINGS THAT TRUE BELIEVERS DO DAILY BY FAITH AND IN REALITY. IT IS THE BELIEVERS WHO, OUT OF GENEROSITY STAY IN WORLDS LIKE THIS TO AID THE OTHERS WHO BELIEVE NOT REACH THEIR LEVELS OF UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR OWN BODIES AND MINDS WHICH CAN BE UTILIZED FOR TIME TRAVEL.

A BASIC DISEASE THAT THE DISBELIEVER HAS IS ONE THAT THEY EVEN INVENT TOOLS SUCH AS SEX TOOLS TO DO WHAT BELIEVERS WOULD DO NATURALLY AND WITH REAL DELIGHT. IN THE SAME MANNER SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS TRY TO CURE ILLNESSES WITH TOOLS WHEREAS BELIEVERS GET HEALED BY THE POWER OF GOD ONLY.

With Much Love and Compassion for brother Rich.

Atri

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins