Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Answer The Question! Or Don't Participate

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 12, 2000 02:17:36 UTC

Can you not see or feel yourself ? You and all things that came in to being are the tangents! my fried. you were brought out of living cells which at one time (AT THE DAWNING OF TIME ITSELF) came from NOTHING!

Can you provide the tangent for your other gods? Do you know who made man? not How; but Who?
THE HOW, ONLY GOD KNOWS!

My friend: Can you or your other imaginary gods bring something (LIVING OR DEAD) out of nothing?

Can you smash a watch and place it in a bag and shake it back together? NO you can not. You can hack it back for eternity! It will not fall or be put back together by chance!! How so? Because it was made by some one! here is your LOGICAL TANGENT my friend and bother.

As before I shall post to this forum for as long as I am able to because there are some who wish to read what you and I write about. For as long as I do not preach hate and divisiveness by way of scare tactics, as some of us have resorted to, I do not believe that the web- master minds me posting to this forum.

A SIMPLE HOUSE DOOR IS MADE BY MAN OUT OF DIFFERENT PARTS ? BUT WHO MADE MAN? AND WHO MADE THE PARTS WHICH MADE UP MAN?

THE BELIEVERS KNOW THAT THEIR GOD MADE ALL THINGS AND MAN BECAUSE THEY HEAR THEIR MAKER IN THEIR MIND AND RECOGNIZE THEIR MAKERS WORKS!

NOW: IF YOU START BELIEVING WE CAN GET ALONG AND GET TO THE WHERE, WHY AND HOW WE ARE TO EVOLVE AND IN TO WHAT!

WITH LOVE &
Best Regards
Atri

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins