Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: God Science & Other Beings. . .

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 11, 2000 02:59:23 UTC

LOL. Your guess is as good as mine as to where 'these gods' are! Yes, that would be interesting to ask 'them' questions. Iwas not asking others to hold to the same morals as I do. I hope everyone has , or will have the freedom to do what they want and don't get their rights infringed upon. If following God is following what men in power have over the people then that is obviously not God. It's too bad when people try to control other people. It's a cryin' shame! I should God would be forgiving and benevolent. He should be viewed as our best friend and not a tirent. Imposing one's will upon another isn't right. Thoes who say that God says something may not always be being totaly honest. I'm sure the universe gives us our latitudes and reatraints for our learning and well being. Yes, there are many injustices in the world. It would be very intresting to 'talk' to these (real or hypothetical) other beings. Maybe if you reach out in your mind you will 'find' one. Wish I knew to tell you where they are. Do you think they are somewhere? Do you really wish to know wher they are or are you joking? I think time will tell and all in the universe will be able to communicate some day. Maybe we are communicating right now but just don't know it. Maybe we just want to be consciously aware of the contact. Maybe this should be discussed on the UFO discuss. Hmmm. . .
Thanks for responding
Regards
Wilderness~&

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins