Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: God Science & Other Beings. . .

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 10, 2000 21:24:04 UTC

Well, I don't know if we are keeping them away with our imorality necessaraly. You have to figure out for yourself how to achieve the state of morality. I cannot tell you that. Taking care of one's family and being kind to people is a way I use. Also if we have commited sins of imorality in the past to strive not to repeat them. Not having sex without not being married first is a good way. Not taking ilisit drugs is a good way too. Morality is living the best you can without infringing upon the rights of others. It is being sexually moral. Also it is being true to yourlelf and God. It is also not taking drugs. How can it be more plain than that? But, of course, that is my opinion. I chose not to put my opinions on anyne else. One has to choose for one's self. I think those beings are helping us now and many of those beings are our human brothers.
I cannot and will not tell anyone else how to live or what to believe. The relationship of each person with God and other peoples is an individual and different one. I would not impose mbeliefs on others. I cannot tell anyone how to behave to increase moraliy as we all have to choose for oursleves. But that is a good question you have of how to achieve "such a state". Maybe others would like to join in this conversation and give you an answer.
I cannot. Just ask God to help us< I guess, and He will answer us.
Peace
Wilderness~* Thanks for your input Mr. "philosopher" What's your real name anyway? Your real name is required here according to the webmaster. You could put your real first name given to you at birth if you are afraid to give your full birth name. Thanks

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins