Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Illogical Of Spok

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 10, 2000 06:59:06 UTC

Remember for every Logic there is also Illogic!

Do you remember the illogical Spok in one of the original Star-Trek episode. Now that was an episode about to universes one of Logic and one of illogic. It was the Logic in the Illogic of the illogical Spok which eventually showed him what good Logic is. You too are suffering from the same problem as the Illogical Spok but you have enough Logic to pursue this question of God to the very end. The proof is that Logical you can not have made up your mind on the subject but you are searching for reactions to your questions
and by them you are reaching certain conclusions and the conclusions which you reach are never absolute otherwise you would not be posting to this forum to prove your case over another's case. only those who reach an absolute conclusion will stop posting. Even I am searching more. I do have a belief in One God and I will not change it for anything else and for this reason I read and write to stimulate my mind to se God better even though I know that the thoughts and actions are the movements made by my maker God in me for my benefit and of its/his generosity in that I know I exist today and like what I am and give thanks for what i see and feel and more...

Best Regards
Atri

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins