Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: The Singularity Of God

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 10, 2000 04:38:47 UTC

Jsbad> If someone creates an illicit drug and people take that drug is that a creation of God? I think not. If someone is imoral, is that a creation of God? I doubt it! We are not to be scientific about God on this forum. We are to discuss God in relation to mordern day science of man kind. Of course we should establish a principle of God hood first. On that point I agree. I doubt if anyone can put God in a box however. I'm sure a Godhead would be 'concerned' about the moral issues of human society and the moral actions of all His creatures. Anything imoral created by The Lord's subjects is definately not a creation of God but a missuse of God's energies by a society which has lost the connection with it's Maker. So you say that if we don't abide by His laws? When we create havok are we creating God's creation by and for the will of God? Not! In that kind of action we are missusing our (God-given) intelligence. All creations of man are not the creations of God by any means. We just have to follow God and we will be alright. If we choose to follow the Satan and the legion which sides with him it is truely our loss as you say. These creations of evil and dicite are not God's creations but the world of darkness and it's emisarries. That's their loss and not the loss of those who choose to follow God. God did not create evil but man chooses to hold evil in their hearts. God did not create nonsense or hate. He only created love and true being. If we follow the ruler of the powers of the air that's an active choice we make. If one follows lies then one follows the father of it. If one follows love one follows the God of love. Evil can be in men's hearts but so can love. God wishes us to love one another. Hate is not a creation of God. In God's world there is only love. Good will always win over evil and Love will always win over evil. This may sometimes be a world of darkness but the light of God can be in our hearts.
Wilderness~&

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins