Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Grasping At The Wrong End

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 9, 2000 09:09:02 UTC

Rich: I think you are grasping at the wrong end of the stick when you try to read my writings (which are deliberately fragmented). You see if I was to be able to complete every concept it would take up
the rest of my life in this time dimension. My writings are made for others to do their own research and find the connecting dots which will allow the reader to understand the connection of the truth or untruth of the statements.

The main thing I may have to write to you now is that you seem to be burning inside for a desire to be recognized and you also seem to enjoy playing scare tactics when intellect is playing a hand against your visions. Why don't you try and be nice for once and make constructive criticisms. You may find me to be a very good pen pal to you.

Please state your disagreements categorically. I may be able to answer each one. Post your questions from A to Z and slowly please. I will try and do the same for you. Ok?

Best Regards
Atri

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins