Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: 3rd Time, Mr Yanniru,,,

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 9, 2000 08:04:01 UTC

I wish there was some way that we could understand the messages of the Time Lords (prophets). You see
prophesy is to know what is going to happen and only a Time Lord has been in to the future in a special spiritual way. So a true prophet is able to predict accurately and a false prophet's message or prediction will not come to pass.

This is why we need to read religious books that are scientific in nature because The time Lords themselves only wrote or had written down for them what they saw in the best way that their limited time in that dimension allowed them and in a language where the people may have understood if they just thought it through without adding superstitious hocus-pocus to the data which was presented to them.

Each time Lord has an allotted amount of time in each dimension in order to prompt forward the evolution life which is the creation of the Lord God (Allah). You see by our nature we need time to develop as we are all made-up of contrary materials but united all in to one body and the body is still inside another body which is the family and the family in a community and the community in nature and nature in space etc. etc. This is how we evolve through time. Death has no meaning to those who live to evolve and better themselves. I know this because I have lived and live to better myself every hour and every minute of every year.

The question comes when is one ready (absolutely ready) to time Jump once more. This question is difficult to answer and I will try to develop a scientific way of explaining it.

imagine a living being made of snow on one end and of fire at another end but both parts are part of one body and alive as one unit. If and when one is able to Believe and understand how the Lord God (Allah) is able to create such a being then that person is able to time jump at anytime as long as he or she can hold on to what we now call absolute belief or faith or surrender to the Lord God (Allah). I know this explanation is not scientific as some require it to be but believe me I am working of the subject and will (by the grace of Allah) find a way to express it scientifically (if Allah wills me to do so).

Every atom is moved by Allah so keep writing as Allah will move you closer to him as you keep questioning and writing back and forth.

Best Regards
Atri

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins