Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Is God Really Perfect?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 8, 2000 07:15:15 UTC

Sorry Frodsworth. I guess it was you I was talking to not richard My apologies. Anyway I suspect some people blindly follow what they are told about religion. And others try to get blind followers. I really hate to see ignorance in human society but alas it is there. Pulling the wool over another's eyes is a long time trick of people who think they have something to gain from doing so. I just remember that it is a stupid trick and don't pay any attention. If there is a God then God will let you know and each person has a indivdual relationship with the person of God. You can make up your own mind with your own intuition. Quoting scripture is the pits when one doesn't know what one is talking about. I only follow my own self within. Nobody has to round up a bunch of people and convince them of something that we all already have. We are not stupid. We can just open our eyes and see the truth. The kingdom of God is within. Let's not be gulable to the whims of the messlead and egomaniacs. I, for one, will follow my oun heart and not listen to the garbage of the missleaders. They have nothing to gain but their own distruction. I never could see how anyone could think they have something to gain by trying to control other people. There is nothing to be gained by it. Think for yourself.
Wilderess~&

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins