Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Is God Really Perfect?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 8, 2000 06:57:40 UTC

Hi Rihard. How do we really know if God or anything created everything? What if things are not created at all? Any way I see your point of why this imperfect world with our problems if God created perfectio? Don't know. If God is purported to be perfect why an imperfect world? Good question. Man can strive to put his own imperfections of thinking etc. upon God. But I don't think we can fashion God. Did God tell us He was 'there' or did we concoct Him out of a desire of our own? Some people use God to further their own ends. This is truely bad and unfortunate. We are supposed to relate God to science on this forum. If there is a God I would surmise that He would be the Supreme Scientist and know everything there is to know and how all things work. We could speculate till the praverbial end of time. But it is intresting nontheless.
Wilderness~&

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins