Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: RE: The Singularity Of God

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 8, 2000 06:43:23 UTC

Hi Ritch. I would like to answer that question from my point of view. I think there may indeed be other beings in that 'realm' where God is who ask not to be created. I would surmise that to be a possibility. In a way, we are all outside the realm of creation in that, we can create too. But I know what you mean that if there is a God there why can't there be other similar peoples? Why not? Greater than us even maybe. Im sure He, God has 'buddys' "out there" in that 'realm'. But I believe that we can be great too and are created, if you will, with the potential for 'hobnobbing' with thoes beings, of which we can become possibly. But if we are created can we become one who is not created? I could go on. I know what you mean about quoting scripture of easter western whatever. Gets my 'goat' too. Aren't we supposed to relate God to science here? But I get your drift, I think.
Wilderness~& I'm sure God would want to know the truth and not a 'blind' faith.
Thanks Ritch

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins