Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Ahhhhh, Atri, Stop Smoking That Weed

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 6, 2000 22:20:01 UTC

You keep thinking this my friend. Your mind is great and is perfect just the way it is. This is a discussion forum. No one is criticizing you for your disbelief of belief.

No one is trying to teach any one anything that is not already available in libraries and book stores. It just takes time to show the connection between science and faith. The two are connected and it will become apparent when you or I are buried six feet under. Then at least those who believe will have not lost anything by their belief in their maker. Those who believe not in G_d will have nothing to comfort them before their death because of their disbelief and they will be
put aside with the rest of the rejecters.

Where is Einstein now? Did his science save him from death? or did he time jump as I have twice!

Best regards
Atri

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins