Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Singularity Of God And The Principal Of Zero

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Glenn on November 6, 2000 05:12:04 UTC

I would like to say about something about Christ. I considered Christ as only Man Just Like Shakyamuni BuddhA who has deeply in touch TO society and who love to the people to help them and bring all people to Salvations.I saw him in his way of life as being the "Boddhisattva" , who works for the happiness of the people and who guide them to the Ultimate truth. But i think he was not fully enlightened to what he said the "TRUTH" he is talking about.

You wrote: "When we are in paradise we shall know God, as here as knoweth the sea from a drop of salt water."

Question:Can u explain this passage. Can u tell me where is paradise which taught by Christ or even to Mohammad, where u can find what u call GOD?????.

You wrote: Three things there are that make up
man: that is, the soul and the sense and the flesh, each one of itself separate. Our God
created the soul and the body as ye have heard, but ye have not yet heard how he created the
sense. Therefore tomorrow, if God please, I will tell you all.'

Answer:
In Buddhism, that three things and other 7 factors of Life, all in all the ten factors of Life.That three things or factors of Life are appearance, nature and entity and that corresponds to what we call the THREE TRUTHS- the truth of nonsubstantiality(Ku)i already explain it to u as the character and essence of all things, the truth of temporary existence(Ke)refers to the physical body itself, and the truth of the Middle Way(chu), that is an entity of MYSTIC LAW.
what does it mean," therefore tomorrow, if God please, i will tell u all". That sounds rediculous.Why Christ talking to God, how? and what are the rest thing he is telling..? There some be kind of a Joke like Christ...tell me your opinions

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins