Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Reflection In Light Of Atri (see Previous Post)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Atri on October 28, 2000 17:22:35 UTC

You are right in all the things that you have pointed out my friend. The exception is that what you have written of is not the faith to which I am
inviting people to learn to see or understand. The reality of faith living in those who are faithful are not expressed outwardly or materialisticly.

The faith I write about is the same as the faith which is observed by the prophets while they gathered not hords of wealth and did not clad themselves in gold or ornamented cloths and did not live in castles or mations. I can mention a one contemporay faithful individual: Do you remember Inirah Gahandi? His faith multiplied in the people he led out of bondage.

Keep up with the thoughts you are relating. they are all good and of true faith!

Atri

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins