Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: Evolution...Interconnectedness

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by RaVeN on October 22, 2000 04:27:59 UTC

I here what you are saying though much of what you have said has little to no validity due to lack of a universal theory to prove such things. i`m sure your aware of quantum theory and that of Relativity and you should also no that these two theories contradict eachother on many aspects. Some of which relating to multitudes of dimensions which can be explained mathmatically and can be applied with the relativity theory. However at the quantum level many of Einstein`s theory of relativity`s properties contradict breakdown and contradict that of the quantum level. due to this contradiction it was rulled that relativity and Quantum could not singularily expalin the universe and that a combination would be needed to work. That theory is called Quantum Gravity and is still being proven by many of our greatest minds. Perhaps we should hold our speculations on what is the universe and universal expansion until quantum gravity can be finished

Hate to knock anybody down there. give me your responses.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins