Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re:Why We Here

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Glenn on October 19, 2000 03:55:23 UTC

Yes!! i think u have a point.I`m buddhist.Buddhism teaching us that life is eternal and it exist everywhere in the universe.The Mystic law we believe in is the power which is inherent in the whole cosmos.It is the fundamental law that governs all life-phenonema in the universe.It is not a force outseide the cosmos.It is the cosmos itself.What yanniru said is that God is only a myth that people who believe because they have no intellect to percieve things and i do believe as what our second president of soka gakkai, lay buddhist organization" As science progresses the more buddhism proves its validitity of its teachings..
that`s all for now...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins