Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: RE: Evolution

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aragorn on October 17, 2000 19:20:45 UTC

Well I have nothing to say about some or your ideas and plenty to say about others. First you think of christianity in terms of Calvin and there are other ways to do it. Why don`t you look at the Armenian philosophy. I would suggest forming your own opinion of Christianity rather than be governed by what you were told as a child and what Calvin and the Armenians think because all those views wil be extreme in nature and consquently off the mark. And I am afraid to tell you this but no one got off of a roman cross still alive. And it was common practice for those who died to be speared just like Jesus was. That spear would kill you if you weren`t already dead because it would pass through your lung and heart so even in modern days it would be quite impossible to say that Christ lived through the cross. The romans were not known for mercy but rather torture and torment and they also were deady efficient in the way that they caried out the crucifixion.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins