Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Siiiiggghhhhh....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Andy™ on October 16, 2000 22:36:45 UTC

Sorry. Extreme arguments annoy me...

One o` you two stands on one side of a cliff, the other stands on the other cliff, and you both pull on a rope trying to tumble the other one and hope they hold onto the rope long enough for you to pull them up to your extreme instead of letting them fall into that wonderful, intelligent pit known as.... the middleground.

In this argument, gents and ladies, the middleground is the place where the answer is. I can`t reccomend The Science of God highly enough, people! I`m about 1/6th of the way into it and am learning more than I ever did in these debates (and I`ve been in many of them.) in a debate, you firmly defend your own side. There`s little learning that occurs.

Read it! Read it now!!

It`s the best mistake I ever made!!!

Why are you still reading this worthless drivel?!? Go get the book!!!

GO!!

Christians: It`s theologically SOUND. Not even quivering.

Athiests/evolutionists: It doesn`t deny evolution in the correct forms. There are so many screwed-up ideas about evolution, I`m constantly annoyed by them. 90% of these arguments are avoidable when dealing with correct information.

Move it!!!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins