Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Really They Own Us!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.o.sofir on March 11, 1999 12:20:06 UTC

: : I read this and found it disturbing.

: The wealthiest 225 people on Earth (of which about 60 are United States Citizens) control more capital than the poorest BILLION on Earth.

: The world's population is around 5.5 billion, correct this if its wrong. : Divide 1 Billion by 225 and you get about 4.5 million. 1 persons material = 4.5 million. : I wonder how many of these 225 are Christian? Aheist?

: H

***Actually, they own all means of production, control all economic systems (other than Barter) as well as the majority of the governments of the world to a large degree, meaning that the U.N. and other organizations are actually parts of thier power and influence. Now that is disturbing! A simple question, if I or anyone developed a way to unify the world and remove thier control/power by eliminating the economic system, do you believe that once I or a group were found out by these controlers, that we would remain free or alive? The entire system is built by them and for them, I am afraid that it is too late for anything else to emerge without thier approval, it would take all of them (255?) having a revelation by God which commands them to become humanitarians at the heart, and it would be easier for them to ride a camel through the eye of a needle... especially since they own God in any sense of its really existing. Sorry folks, I'll change my mind about you if you give me control over say 60 billion (each give 5% of thier liquid assets) and I will ensure that everyone 5.5 Bil. will have all thier needs met, and live in a peaceful world. But I guess that would disrupt the labor force... Who would want to continue working? Mabey I could administer it out as a worldwide health and wealfare program, sustaining itself through the intrest gained and keeping a lesser version of the current economic workforce... basically giving out grants IAW needs... I love to dream:)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins