Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Where Are They?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aragorn on October 10, 2000 20:44:17 UTC

Well friend if I can call you that, that is perhaps the most asnine idiotic amount of dribble that I have ever heard. If you want proof of miracles go talk to a missionary who has served in Africa. They will tell you of miracles they have seen or performed and of "miracles" that the demonic powers have performed. You want God to show you a miracle but what God wants from his creation is not certainty it is faith. That is why Jesus priased the children because they are faithful blindly. Now I`m not saying that we should all go Christianity is right and blindly follow because I myself questioned it long and hrard before I converted. But before you go and rant and rave like some lunatic saying things that even you don`t fully comprehend I would suggest that you talk to those people who are educated in the faith. And not Catholic for they well if you want I can get into that but... Know what you ask before you ask God to do things. And beware because if God answer`s you, you may not like what he has to say.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins