Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: We Here To Be Here

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Lake in the Library on September 28, 2000 19:14:05 UTC

Hi Neo. We are all parts of the whole, each containing the whole, seeking out cohesive contacts with our other selves.

Namaste:
I honor that place in you where if you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, then we are one!

We are here to evolve to the point where we realize that the language of Bable has allowed humanity to fight over the many spellings and pronunciations of the Word and the Name of God. We are here to realize that the lnguage of numbers of harmony can reunite understanding of the Word.

We are here to acknowlege our Source. God is true and disbelief will not change that.

Amen Allah Yhwh Om Aum Nam Ram Iaom

Ah...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins