Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Lake In The Library

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mr. Dale Lake on September 28, 2000 18:51:37 UTC

Well Howdy Folks. How`s the God and Science forum? I see the greats are still holding their own. Hiya Neo. I haven`t been on the internet for some time.

Hmmm, do I have anything to say about God in science? How about:

God is the source of everthing, all space, all time. Thus there exists no other system than God. Assuming one of two basic assumtions, that God exists (vs. God doesn`t exist), we can apply Godel`s Incompleteness theorem and show that it is not possible to prove God`s existance since it is necessary to be outside a system in order to prove it. And if there is nothing outside God`s system then no proof would exist.

Assuming that God exists and therefore is not provable allows us to go into the realm of quantum physics and adapt the language of possibility and probability. My starting assumption is that God is possible. But how probableis God`s existance? A theory would be required then the coorelations of the theory to events and things in creation would allow some perspective of the probability of God`s existance.

Theory: God is before creation and is best defined from our created perspective as Void, so defined by Einstein`s Zero Cosmological Constant (the energy density of the Original Void). From the Void, in order to break this ultimate inertia, the unproovable gap where only faith is allowed, is the Void`s "Will To Exist". From the Void came the emanation of God`s perfect harmony, The Word, defining the first science as the Fundamental Tone. From the first tone danced and sang the many overtones and now we exist in a creation composed of harmony.

So correlation of this theory would demand the finding of the math of harmonics in all creation, which theories such as Superstrings.

Thus we need to define harmony. Therefore read a wonderful book:

Search For Ah...
The Myth of Modern Music

by
Mark C. Billington &
Joe Flynn

available from
Vantage Press, NY

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins