Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Where Are They?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by ME on September 20, 2000 18:55:43 UTC

First let me just say I enjoy reading a persons thoughts who apply the english language so well.

For those of us that belive in GOD and the Biblacial text (any religion) that we all have read over and over, you seem to have forgotton the stories told to us about other life forms.

Before GOD created all of this there was only the attendants. These are refered to in all religions as Angels or being of light. GOD said that these beings are not like man nor are they like himself.

Where are they? Look to Orion for that answer!

I was told by several well known scholors that after years of researching the book called Revalation, it was said that the constalation Orion is where Heaven exists and would someday it will return to earth. When NASA put the hubble telescope in orbit one of the first observations made was of Orion. They confirmed that a large Asteroid or Comet is coming in this direction. I`m looking forward to that day.
El Shadi

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins