Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: Searching For Answers... Still

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on September 9, 2000 14:31:33 UTC

Hi Gojo, I have found the subject will always be biased in some way. The way I came to my current conclusions which I will not mention, was by looking at what it is I was basing all else upon, that being a book. From there I tried to reason out what it was about this book that was different from all other books. Not even looking at the text for that, but the overall history of it, was it different in its revalence and effect on the world as a whole than other books. Have there been other books that have such effect? Are they in agreement with the one I was trying to isolate? What portion of the world believes that it is supreame and other books follow, do other major portions of the world give it second priority to other books, or disbelieve its message entirely?...
It is quite a work, no question on that!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins