Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Living

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on September 2, 2000 18:12:14 UTC

Hi Ton, it has been a great summer here too.
I think overall one choses thier own level of happiness, I used to equate this totally to pleasure, then to knowledge, truth...
For me it seems that moderation is the key to being able to manage toward a greater feeling of happiness/satisfaction, even spontanious somewhat crazy behavior can be beneficial and guilt free.
I have become much more outspoken over the past year, but am glad to say I have developed ways of maintaining truce with most of those who usually would automatically condemn non-belief.
Another trait I have strengthened is my ability to put forth my belief in more understandable terms.
Anyway, enough about me, glad to see you back.
It made me think of some of old discussions, is it about three years ago? Can`t remember all the old handles.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins