Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: Single Most Important Evidence For Beliefs

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael Wright on August 16, 2000 06:05:09 UTC

"Why should there be a God when all is explainable???" Beelzebub, if all is explainable, explain for me abogenesis, explain for all of us the creation of life, explain what is outside the infinite confines of our universe, explain for us why there are superstrings and what they are made up.
Please, All is not explainable. Not yet at least... I am not saying that what you said holds no merit; I am merely stating to follow up your arguments with examples, evidence perhaps to support your claims, and I promise to you that I will do likewise, and I hope all contributors to this forum will as well.
Empirical seems to be the word of the day; let us first know what "Empirical" actually means, then use it as a tool on our quest for the truth...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins