Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Single Most Important Evidence For Beliefs

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by William Haskins is GAY on August 16, 2000 05:37:43 UTC

As dis is teh Astronomy net i would assume most contributors are interested in Astronomy also as most ob our talk is
hypertheticalYOU MAK ME SIK we seem as a race to be of bry grate significance to God according to beleifs but as we
know theyre are myriads ob inhabited planuts in our Galasy alone ( to say oterwise is tonoooooounderstand teh depth ob our
uniberse) then wat complesitys could oter more inteligent culturs cunjure up for God would teh same ruls apply to al Hel if you
disobey Heebn if you do as yore told I personnaly tink that these things are here because mankind is in its intelectual infancy and
that heebn and hel wouldnt be an issue elsewhereIM STIL WAITING FOR MY COOKEES EMLY!@@!@!!@it hads to be
sayd rite???MERY CRISMAS EBERYBOBY!@!!@~!~@! YOU MAK ME SIK

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins