Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: Single Most Important Evidence For Beliefs

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael Wright on August 13, 2000 17:42:18 UTC

Although I also disagree with bzrd`s response, Astrofred, you will notice that, when I respond to his post, it will not be eith a scathing verbal attack, as you have attempted to do. That is because blatant arguments do not cause progress; they do not contribute to the pursuit of clarity.

Your thinly-veiled attempt at sarcasm in the first paragraph reveals your own arrogance and closed- mindedness. I only hope that this is an isolated incident, and that you will take more thought and care in your future posts.

Remember, you are free to express your opinions, but please do not express them for the explicit reason of attempting to offend other people. A little-known catch in the first amendment of the American Constitution is that you have the freedom of speech, religion, press, etc. as long as it does not infringe on another`s right or freedom (to be free, to be able to be happy, etc.).

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins