Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: Does HEAVEN Or Hell Exist?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alfred J. Margrave on August 2, 2000 00:04:10 UTC

i UNDERSTAND THE BASIS OF EVOLUTION, MY QUESTION, WAS MUCH DEEPER,
was there a problem, or fault when God made DNA,
that the weakest will be eaten regardless of the feeling and depth of that individual ,
and the enhancement that even weaker genes,
can bestow upon the world.
I can just see God now, Pumping Iron, flexing his muscles , and saying i designed it , and dont question it, tough on the weakest.
Perhaps it wasnt designed that way, but the creatures of the world decided to take the path of eating each other.
My next thought , is God the omniscent,
see all.. hear all ..know all..
dropped a clanger making dinasaurs with peanut sized brains, and took 30 million years to create man,did he get fed up of playing with dinasaurs. all these contradictions tells me its a crock
but no doubt , the wise buddists and christians will have very well thought out, ready made answers for that also.. Perhaps the God that we think we have got, isnt really the head man, but an apprentice, helping out..the big honcho.
whoa,, i can see the strong believers cringing , in their boots at my disrespect for God.
I expect more from him, I will keep talking i have another 100 pages, to get through.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins