Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: RE: Why Does Hell Exist?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jason Cik on July 30, 2000 03:47:09 UTC

Evenstar, hell was created for lucifer and his followers, not man.however if a person does not come to know his sinfulness and realize that he is a lost and condemned creature like satan,then that person is a follower of satan.mind you, I did not say a worshipper of satan.there are only two powers in the universe;the Triune Godhead (Father, Son, Holy Ghost) and satan, if you dont serve one then you are serving the other. God has given every man (including you)the opportunity to partake of His Forgiveness and Grace.How much time is left in this period of Grace,no man knows. The eternal separation from God is far worse than you can imagine.When God turned His face away from the world,during the crucifixion,the sky turned black,the earth shook, and the dead walked.God is keeping the natural order in place including your needs,health,and life. I know that intellectually this arguement could go on infinetly so I`ll close with this; faith cometh by hearing,and hearing by the Word of God.this is a matter of faith which will soon turn to reality.May God grant you that faith which your soul is crying out for.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins