Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: God Is Belief

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by BY AstroFred.. on July 28, 2000 01:08:22 UTC

Yannaru,,
i,ll buy that,, it sounds very sensible ,I do know one thing there are 2 bodies in one , i have been investigating, many things over years, With Kirlian Photography, Near Death Projection etc..
and the soul embarks on a natural progression when it departs, from the physical body.
Some scientists whos work has been stifled by the
Political and Religious establishments,
over the years have had their work annulled,
but the transition into the next world is a natural scientific process, and not so supernatural..
But would the Religious heirachy want such information, passed around freely, they will lose their brainwash hold over everyone.And so will the politians..

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins