Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Dr. Yanniru, The Chakras.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on July 5, 2000 21:56:32 UTC

A total answer to all you pose may take more than one sitting. But let me just began and try not to skip anything.

First of all, Yonus is the Koran scholar, not I. Since I own the Koran, I too would like to hear the locations of space-time koralogy, to coin a word.

The chakra in the forehead is most likely the so-called third eye in the middle just above the brow. Without planning it, the chakra scheme that unfolded for me made the mantra associated with this chakra to be: ye ho va. Certainly a most powerful name of god.

However, my thinking has been that everyone has every chakra, like everyone has two arms, etc., but the arms, or chakras, of some are stronger or more developed than others. Saying that only those having the chakra can be helped is then a problem to understand.

There is literature that talks of "opening" the chakra. But so very few persons have ever been able to do this, that that does not seem to solve the problem. And it`s likely that if your chakra were open, you would not need additional help.

What I am reminded of is the predictions in Revelations about the number 666 written on the foreheads of seemingly fallen, or about to fall, people. Perhaps the 666 is a description of lines on the forehead indicating that for those people the chakra is essentially, like, behind bars.

The Polar Flip if it means the flip in the magnetic field, when north and south interchange, as has happened periodically in the past, according to the probing of scientists in the earth, without associated castrophies. I am not sure if a change in precession accompanies a field flip. If the Antartic ice field were to suddenly give way, that might be sufficient to affect the earth`s precession. But I`m too lazy to make the numbers to see. I`ll bet it`s already been discussed in Scientific American.

The evacuation also seems to be a prediction in Revelations, at least as interpreted by Harold Lindsey in his book, "The Late Great Planet Earth". If I remember correctly the prediction is that after the Lord comes and saves us from Armmageden, we will experience a thousand years of peace, at which time Satan will be released for a time and there will be a great evacuation of the inhabitants of the earth. Your message and messengers suggest that it may be much closer at hand.

Let me stop here because a presentation of the mantras and their locations is something I would like to develop in a separate manuscript and copy into this forum.

The internet is a great place to give out one`s ideas, especially if one is too lazy to write a book. Anyone who has the ambition to publish is welcome to this material. I believe that the internet should be considered public domain without copyright protection, so all the information presented here by anyone is free for the taking.

yanniru

ps-the dr is unnecessary.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins