Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
God Is Love

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Lake on July 4, 2000 03:34:43 UTC

God is Love.
I believe that. But I also believe freedom of choice can point that love at anything, good or bad, healthy or not, be it love for a spouse or child or God, or love for ice cream or corvettes, or love of life or death, of human service or even love of human destruction.
But just cuz we can make bad choices doesn`t make God bad.
And I do also believe this earth home is paradise, like Drug DuForte said earlier. The trees and blue sky and snow falls, all of which can kill too, but all is beautiful paradise and if us humans could get our choices aimed more to harmony, we could enjoy a bit more of God`s paradise here on earth, like it`s said; on earth as it is in heaven.
Like God once said, "Sure there is freedom of choice, until you choose God".
Then there is but a razor`s edge to walk, the path of integrity, like the root word integer, like the whole numbers of harmonics.
God is Love? I believe so. But God`s love is pure source, not dilluted and polluted choice.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins