Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Your Last Line Is Interesting

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Lake on July 2, 2000 06:25:05 UTC

"Our very existance proves that beyond a doubt."
Phil O Sophir, that is faith!
God told Moses "I Am that I Am" which echoes your statement. To exist is expressed in the verb "to be" of which "I Am" is the first conjugation.
Your belief in proof of our existance beyond a doubt is equivalent to believing in God (for me, that is).
We are. Nosotros somos. Yo soy. You are. Ain`t it cool!
But for me the "absurdity of numbers" can only be from the perspective of the void (which has no lasting perspective) or white noise (which also has no perspective). From my created standpoint, numbers provide the best vocabulary, beyond even our greatest babble we have achieved together in this forum.
For you to acredit natural laws yet be able to say those laws are the beginning and end by pure chance, without intelligence, means to me you haven`t studied your own mind very much. The source intelligence is holographic and every part contains the whole. I found the whole in my mind and I believe you can too, and the whole is literally that, the whole thing, God. God is the holographic reference of you and I: The I Am in both of us.
I`m not intending to impose my belief in a conscious zero on you but I do wish to point to the source of my experience of god as accesible to anyone with the personal bravery to confront their own I Am.

See ya,
Mark

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins