Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Signal To Noise And Past Lives

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Lake on June 27, 2000 14:56:17 UTC

My vision of God`s works also includes signal to noise and of course I`m blind to the ratio otherwise I would eliminate more noise:
Reincarnation was but is not, as of a few years ago. To me, the spiritual armageddon is now past, within the past five years, including the end of many patterns. To me, angels, demons, past-lives, souls, all these were part of our spiritual and conscious evolution. Now we have evolved further into the I Am Age, the I M Age, the Image.
The promise of a new covenent in the bible says God will put God`s laws on the minds and in the hearts of everyone and that nobody will ask one another any more if they know God for all will know God. And with the new covenent the old passes away.
For me, and I believe for humanity, I believe that harmonic understanding of the Word will lead us onto that promised new covenent. The superstring, unified field theory will unite God and science (science root word meaning to know) is a whole new way.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins