Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What Use Would The Chipmunks Have For A Bridge?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by And do they have the technology of steel and concreate? on June 27, 2000 04:01:12 UTC

That was a pretty good analogy, but theories are built on many combinations of facts and intricate assumptions. No thoery yet has been proven to be flawless, E=Mc2 is not perfect but representative as a step to further understanding. Theology does not own the licence to spirituality either. I do not think that we can contain in ourselves at the present time all there is to know about what random and directed even mean, for we are still in a phase where we view nonliving matter as something less important than life, and other life as less important than ourselves, myself included. There is no proof that the thoeries of thermodynamics are universal laws, so you have used theories with holes to display holes of other theories, I guess that is a good way to do it, punch the holes and use what is left over.
I am from WV too, and love the sceanary under the bridges and up on the mountains, beautiful.
So I guess you are a creationist? Not me, but I don`t hold it against you :) What do you thing happened? How did we get here, and if there is a plan or direction, by and for what?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins