Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hmmmm

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Errol on June 22, 2000 17:08:55 UTC

I like the idea of harmonics... simplicity is normally the answer to all. However i`m not quite sure I agree with the theory. I don`t think god lives in the heart as much as in the unconscience. Unconscious = God`s voice. We all have the ability to communicate with the One but have lost the knowledge of the process. My belief is that our unconscience is a device that links all of us to one entity (God). Telepathy, clarvoyance, ect can be utilized by societies evolution and understanding of our mind. When one becomes enriched with unconditional love for all then the untapping of the power of us all being a creation of god will start to reveal itself. Think of god as a server with endless nodes(people) connected to it/him/her. Now think of society as a protocol. We have the ability to send and recieve information between the one and anyother node connected to him. However most of us are using a crappy aol adapter instead of the real deal. The process in my opinion was once known... and documented! Some people like to call this theory the unconscious awakening, mysticism ect... I know i`m a nut but i`m strongly into the numerology of religion and what they where trying to tell us or show us. Harmonics to me seems to be a nice theory for piecing a the puzzle together however i think it will always remain only a theory.

Thanks for the thoughts though
Errol

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins