Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks, Belle. I Just Slammed You Up Above, But You`ll Make It

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mr. Lake on June 17, 2000 03:00:44 UTC

In a post above you said I said stuff I didn`t say and I went off on you just minutes ago. Then I read this note form you and I feel a bit silly, but I do that. We can still be friends after both of us hurt each other, right?

Thanks for your appology and humility and I`m sorry if I hurt you before you got to read this.

I posted much of my math theory on harmonics and the word a couple months ago and am not ready to start that again. In a couple weeks Vantage Press in N.Y. will publish my book "Search for Ah..." which is a children`s story teaching the math as simply as I and my co-author could do, complete with a more complex version at the end. At the end of June I will no longer be on line and will face the public without a fake name (like Mr. Lake) and we`ll see how it goes.

I get tested, I respond, I`m human, but I believe with all my heart in God and my mind has produced a new way to discuss the Word of God, so attacked I will be, no doubt.

Good luck with your passion too.

See ya.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins