Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
God Is Dead

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by A Time Magazine Report on June 12, 2000 23:14:00 UTC

I remember back in the sixties when Time Magazine had on it cover large bold letters."God is Dead", all hell broke loose.

Hears what happened. All the different beings (Aliens) that had their two cents into the creation and development of the human species here one Earth, started a new cosmic war.
If you don’t believe me Elton John even sang about it in his album "Yellow Brick Road".
Around the world the Aliens have influenced different human cultures is different ways.
In the early days of civilization while the human form was still being worked upon, the Aliens would come and go as they pleased. They know at some point that they would have to leave and allowing their creation to take root and establish itself based on various beliefs they gave to early man.

Anyway we all know about all these mythologies from all our various religious writing.

Some of the Aliens in the Universe believe in a Universal God, part of the Living Universe Theory. Other Aliens don’t believe in any God at all.

However one group of Aliens knew how to interface their molecular structure into some kind of Universe Cosmic Consciousness. Another group of Aliens are able to take this one step further by creating one being at the Head of the Collective.

Why should I go on, I’ll leave it all to your own imagination.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins