Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hurry ToThe Best Act! Hurry To The Best Act!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on June 18, 2010 09:53:33 UTC

'Believe me, for what I speak holds true each and every day, that the ungodly in the world fear those who shall observe my words. For if the ungodly feared not to have its wickedness revealed before themselves they would not hate you. The wicked fear to be revealed, therefore they hate you and would deceive you. If ye shall see your words scorned, by the majority, lay it not to your hearts, but consider how that God is greatest. Who among the wise, of the wisdom of our God, The Most Wise, is not scorned by the majority that his wisdom is not counted madness? Our God, The Most Patient, with patience makes manifest the madness of the wickedness of this world, wherefore lay it not in your hearts, O dust and clay of the earth! Hurry to the best act in prayers and supplication while seeking goodness of the wisdom of, The Goodness Revealed; with an atom’s measure of faith, and with patience ye shall possess your soul. Therefore if one shall give you a blow on one side of the face, only offer him the other that he may seek to smite it. Are you able to not see? Render not evil for evil, for so do all the worst animals; but render the goodness you receive from our God, The Source Of Goodness, and pray God, The Trustee, for them that hate you. Fire is not extinguished with fire, but rather with water; even so I say unto you that ye shall not overcome evil with evil, but rather with good. So ought ye to do good to all; for it is written in the law: "Be ye holy, for Holy is our God. Revealing is the comparison of the truth of goodness to the madness wicked in this our present world!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins